High end freq limit
Vector Network Analyzer
The 8510C vector network analyzer continues to provide the best performance to meet your new design and test challenges. With unmatched accuracy and convenience, the 8510C vector network analyzer makes broadband measurements from 45 MHz to 50 GHz in 2.4 mm coax, from 45 MHz to 110 GHz in 1.0 mm coax and from 33 GHz to 110 GHz in waveguide bands.
The 8510C network analyzer measures the magnitude, phase, and group delay of two-port networks to characterize their linear behavior. Optionally, the 8510C network analyzer is also capable of displaying a network’s time domain response to an impulse or a step waveform by computing the inverse Fourier transform of the frequency domain response. The 8510C family of systems is modular. Choose the source(s), S-parameter test set(s), and test accessories to meet your measurement applications.
- Thru-Reflect-Line precision two-port calibration for coaxial measurements
- Line-Reflect-Match calibration for on-wafer and in-fixture applications
- 45 MHz to 110 GHz frequency range
- Real-time error-corrected measurements
- 60 dB effective directivity and source match
- 80 to 100 dBm of dynamic range available
- 0.001 dB, 0.01 degree, 0.01 ns measurement resolution
- Data storage on an internal 3.5 disk drive or data output to an HP-IB or serial (RS-232) plotter or printer
- Four S-parameter color display
- Modular to configure to your needs