High end frequency limit
Resolution Bandwidth Max.
Resolution Bandwidth Min.
8560E Portable Spectrum Analyzer, 30 Hz to 2.9 GHz
The Agilent 8560E portable RF spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
- Continuous 30 Hz to 2.9 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements