High end frequency limit
Resolution Bandwidth Max.
Resolution Bandwidth Min.
8563E Portable Spectrum Analyzer, 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz
The Agilent 8563E portable microwave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer has a standard frequency range of 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz (preselected from 2.75 GHz to 26.5 GHz), with optional low-end frequency coverage to 30 Hz.
The 8563E combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Continuous 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements