The Integra 40 combines high speed 20 MS/s, 12-bit digitizers on each channel with differential inputs, long acquisition memories and patented digital triggering to create the ultimate in transient capture performance.
Real-time DSP analysis includes FFT, filtering, histograms, and graphing Integrated signal conditioning
- Dual timebase for flexibility Bright full featured color display
- Continuous recording to disk and integral thermal writer.
- Ultra-long memories to 1 MS per channel
- Advanced triggering system
- One-touch hard copy to laser and color ink-jet printers
- Windows based control, analysis and report generation software
- Color Display