The Agilent 5000 series delivers our proprietary MegaZoom III technology in a small benchtop package. By combining fast sample rates with deep memory and impressive update rates, these scopes help you avoid the trade-offs associated with typical bench scopes.
The 5000 Series oscilloscopes leverage the same third generation
MegaZoom III technology blocks used in our higher performance bench and lab oscilloscopes – responsive deep memory, fast update rates with minimal “dead time”, and analog-like display systems – and deliver them in a compact package, at a price similar to oscilloscopes with older technology blocks.
- Big scope performance in a small package
- 300 MHz
- 4 channels
- 2 GSa/s sample rate
- MegaZoom III memory and display technology
- 1 Mpts acquisition memory
- Up to 100,000 waveform per second real-time update rate
- High-definition XGA (1024 x 768) display with 256 levels of intensity grading
- Complete connectivity – standard
- USB (2 host ports, 1 device port), LAN, GPIB, 100 MBit LAN
- XGA display out
- Full remote control, including web browser interface
- LXI-C compliant