The M574 is a dual channel USB oscilloscope compatible with the USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 interfaces. The ease of installation and connecting to a computer makes the M574 extremely portable. The M574 is connected to a computer using a standard USB 2.0 cable and is powered directly from the computer. With a maximum power consumption of 2.25W, this instrument can easily be used with battery-powered notebooks.
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible
- Dual channel with 150 MHz bandwidth
- Deflection factor: 10mV/div to 5V/div in 1-2-5 sequence
- Max real time sampling rate 100 MS/s
- Max equivalent sampling rate 10 GS/s
- Large internal memory: 1MS each channel
- Software for Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP