The award-winning 1680 Series standalone and 1690 Series PC-hosted logic analyzers simplify complex logic analysis measurements in a remarkably intuitive, easy-to-navigate Windows®-based environment.
- 800 MHz timing with 4 M deep memory enables you to find the root cause of a problem that is widely separated from the symptom in time.
- 200 MHz state acquisition provides you performance and headroom for synchronous system measurements.
- Simple and Quick triggers let you define triggers in the context of the signals you'''re viewing. Use pull-down menus within data displays to define trigger events as edges, patterns and glitches (Simple trigger) or draw a box around a suspect event in the display to see if it reoccurs (Quick trigger).
- Advanced trigger lets you use drag-and-drop graphical icons as building blocks to customize complex trigger scenarios to find the most elusive problems.
- Time correlated measurements between an external oscilloscope and the logic analyzer help you determine how the analog quality of a signal impacts the digital operation of your device.
- Offline analysis allows you to analyze previously captured data on a Windows PC leaving your logic analyzer free to capture additional data.
- 12.1-inch built-in color flat panel display allows you to see more data and gain insight quickly.
- 68 channel standalone logic analyzer.