The Willtek 9101 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer is a low cost, full-featured spectrum analyzer. With a frequency range up to 4 GHz, the 9101 can test all modern wireless local oscillators, plus the harmonics and spurs that can mix and break through into the pass-band. Its complete coverage of carrier and IF stages give the performance needed when other analyzers run out of bandwidth.
The 9101 includes all the specifications of other sophisticated lab instruments, all in a handheld package weighing less than 2.5 kg, including battery -- no heavy instruments to carry, and no more cluttered benches. The 9101 can be run and reloaded from the 12 V cigarette lighter adapter.
No time is wasted in setting up the instrument or copying settings from one instrument to the other by hand. The 91xx Data Exchange software, which comes with the 9101, supports enhanced manage and transfer functions.
- Comprehensive feature set in one-button measurement
- Easy-to-read screens make all the difference in finding signals
- Speedy assessment of signal quality with marker and limit template capabilities
- Get more out of digitally modulated signals through RMS channel power measurement functions
- Accurate measurements in different RF environments due to external device compensation and impedance adjustment
- Remote control via RS-232 and Ethernet