The Fluke 434 and 433 three-phase power quality analyzers help you locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot problems in power distribution systems. These easy-to-use handheld tools have many innovative features to give you the details to pinpoint problems faster and safer.
- Complete three-phase troubleshooting tool: measures virtually every power system parameter : voltage, current, frequency, power, power consumption (energy), unbalance and flicker, harmonics and inter-harmonics. Captures events like dips and swells, transients, interruptions and rapid voltage changes.
- AutoTrend: no time wasted setting up additional trend graphs while every measurement is automatically recorded. Analyzes trends using cursors and zoom function while recording continues in the background.
- System-Monitor: gives immediate insight into power system quality. Checks conformity to limits specified in EN50160 or to own custom limits.
- Four channels: simultaneously measures voltage and current on all three phases and neutral.
- Automatic transient display: captures up to 40 dips, swells, interruptions or transients automatically.
- Meets the stringent 600 V CAT IV, 1000 V CAT III safety standard required for measurements at the service entrance.
- Rugged, handheld instrument operates for more than 7 hours on included rechargeable NiMH battery pack. Menu-driven interface simplifies operation.
- Extensive data analysis possibilities. Cursors and zoom can be used live while taking the measurements, or offline on stored measurement data. The stored measurements can also be transferred to a PC with FlukeView software (included with Fluke 434).
- Complete package includes everything to get started: 4 current clamps, 5 voltages test leads and clips, line adapter/battery charger and hard case.
Complies with IEC 61000-4-30 measurement standards.