The 81110A with one or two 81111A 165 MHz output channels provides pulse, pattern, data and PRBS generation up to 165 MHz with an amplitude of up to 20 Vpp. With the same user interface and programming commands, it is the natural upgrade from the 81101A and 81104A.
The 81110A with 81111A output channels is used in countless applications, flash chip test, communication equipment, aerospace defense and automotvie test as well as many other high-end applications.
- 1 or 2 channels
- Up to 20 Vpp (into 50 Ω)
- Variable transition times between 3 ns and 200 ms
- Internal and external clocking
- 1 mHz to 165 MHz repetition rate
- Glitch-free timing changes
- Triggeralbe or internal PLL
- Sindle ended outputs
- Analog channel addition
- Data patterns
- Pseudo Random Binary Sequence (PRBS)