CompuScope 1450 can sample analog signals at speeds up to 50 MS/s with 14 bit resolution and store the data in the on-board memory.
CompuScope 1450 uses two monolithic subranging A/D converters, each running at 25 MS/s, to provide a dual-channel simultaneous real-time sampling rate of 25 MS/s.
In the single-channel mode the two ADCs are clocked in a ping-pong mode to achieve up to 50 MS/s sampling. An on-board crystal-controlled timing circuit ensures timebase accuracy and long-term thermal stability.
- 14 Bit Resolution
- 50 MS/s Sampling Single Channel
- 25 MS/s Simultaneous Sampling on 2 Channels
- Up to 1 GigaSample On-Board Acquisition Memory
- 25 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- 70 dB Dynamic Range (SFDR)
- Up to 8 Cards in a Master/Slave System for up to 16 Simultaneous channels
- Bus Mastering and Scatter-Gather
- Software Development Kits for C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW under Windows 98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP