The Signature 1100H+ cable and harness tester, with its large, easy-to-read display and user-friendly interface, carries on the tradition of Cirris’ Signature 1000H and 1000H+ as the most popular high-voltage benchtop wiring analyzer in the industry.
- Complete Testing/Assured Quality: Because it automatically performs a low-voltage connection resistance test and a high-voltage (hipot)
I.R./dielectric breakdown test the 1100H+ assures better quality in your cable assemblies and wiring harnesses. It not only finds cables that are bad now, but can also detect latent manufacturing defects that can cause cables to go bad in the future.
- Quick, Easy to Use: With its large, easy-to-read 4 line x 20 character display and an easy-to-follow, menu-driven user interface the 1100H+ is simple to set up and use. Test programs are generated by self-learning from a sample assembly and can be stored in the tester’s non-volatile memory for later use. Test parameters such as resistance thresholds and hipot voltages are easily set for each different program. Different test modes are available to best suit your testing to the type of assembly you have.
- Powerful yet Affordable: The 1100H+ provides the same level of testing found on much more expensive cable and harness test equipment. In
addition to continuity checks for opens, shorts, and miswires it can evaluate the quality of your wiring connections as low as .1Ω (.001Ω in 4-wire mode), verify insulation resistance up to 1000MΩ, verify proper pairing in twisted-pair cabling, and even test assemblies with passive components such as resistors, diodes, and capacitors. If you have only one cable/ harness tester in your plant, it should be the Signature 1100H+.
- Buy with Confidence: Since 1984 Cirris has been providing the best in
cable and harness test. You can buy with confidence knowing we will be here for you before, during, and after the sale. All Cirris testers are backed by a full oneyear warranty, 30-day right-of-return guarantee, and overnight loaner program.
- Large Easy-to-read Display
- Fast Testing
- Complete Testing
- 4-Wire "Kelvin" Testing
- Which End Error Detection