The Cirris CH2 cable, harness, backplane wiring test system is capable of testing assemblies with up to 20,000 points at voltages to 1500 VDC and 1000 VAC.
- COMPACT SIZE/RACK MOUNTABLE: The CH2 packs up to 800 test points in a scanner chassis that measures 17" x 17" x 6" and weighs only 20 lbs. Each scanner chassis is comprised of up to five 160 point scanner boxes. The CH2 is an ideal portable, benchtop tester for small applications and is easily rack mounted for larger applications.
- FLEXIBLE-EASY TO USE: The CH2 uses our popular, Windows-based
easy-wire software, the same software as our easy-wire CR and CH+ testers. It offers great flexibility and ease of use. It can self-learn from a sample assembly. You can import a wire-list file, or you can easily create and edit your own test programs. It is so easy to set up and use that there is no need for costly set-up fees or extensive inhouse training.
- FAST: The CH2 combines two-relayper-point architecture with our lightening-fast continuity algorithm to give you continuity test speeds comparable with solid state switching for fast low-voltage continuity testing
and our high-speed hipot algorithm for fast high-voltage testing. It is quick and easy to program and test, helping you increase productivity, and provides rapid feedback on errors.
- DURABLE-RELIABLE: Cirris has more than 25,000 cable/harness testers in service in over 7,000 customer locations throughout the world; most
of them in demanding, high volume applications. This experience and knowledge assure you that the CH2 will meet your demanding expectations, year after year.
- MODULAR DESIGN-OVERNIGHT SERVICE: Cirris testers are built with a unique modular design for easy serviceability. This, along with our
overnight board swap program, means an end to costly downtime.
- Powerful Software
- I?O Control
- SPC Data Collection/Custom Reporting
- Zero Defect Guided Assembly Aid
- Multiple Resistance/Voltage Values per Wire
- Easy Calibration
- On-Line Help
- Graphical Connectors/Test-Point Labelling