The Elite test system is Clare’s flagship product and features 11 powerful tests in one tester. These tests are: AC/DC flash/hipot, DC insulation resistance, earth/ground bond and leakage. The Elite is designed for automatic dual voltage (230V/115V, 50/60Hz) operation and is capable of testing product safety in accordance with most international safety standards and approvals agency recommendations – such as IEC, UL, CSA, VDE, EN, BEAB and BABT.
The Elite has a simple friendly user interface, centring on a single button operation with the option to allow engineers and supervisors to create their own pre-programmed test sequence for each product. Powerful Windows software is bundled with this product to enable the tester to be effectively network connected. The 9024 and the 9024V variants of the Elite incorporate a test capability where the function output test voltage can be varied from 10 to 280V. The 9024 variant can also raise the function test output higher than the supply (up to 280V), making it ideal for product lab audit and conformance type testing.
The Elite not only carries out electrical safety tests but can also act as the core within an automated test system. It does this by acting as a simple PLC controller and can control up to 8 external I/O devices, reading inputs and making analogue sensor measurements. Using the sophisticated PC software, traceable test results can be stored and SPC type analysis can be undertaken on the measured data. The Elite incorporates a fast interlock system to ensure that operators are not exposed to hazardous conditions, and the output ports can be configured to drive beacons and other warning or safety shutdown devices. The Elite is the professional solution for practically every manufacturing or conformance electrical safety testing application, facilitating high levels of automation and process control within the production and design environment.
- Meets national and international regulations on electrical safety testing
- All-in-one Electrical Safety Tester including load test capability
- Powerful PC software for complete automatic control
- Statistical analysis (SPC) and result traceability
- Generate test sequences locally or from PC
- Simple straightforward user interface with single button operation
- Powerful I/O allowing control of external devices
- Can act as PLC controller
- Can be network connected
- Test results can be loaded directly into MSAccess/Excel
- Can be remote controlled via RS232
- Industrial 19-inch rack mounting option
- Can be used with a barcode scanner
- Can be used with the Desk Test n Tag label printer