The HAL offers simple straightforward operation in a factory test or lab / compliance environment. Providing simple manual testing or complete automated operation, equipment can be tested quickly and safely with the minimum of fuss.
Need to maintain test results and prove traceabilty? The HAL does that too. It will even bar-code scan the equipment under test and produce result labels, making the whole test process accurate, efficient and fast.
- Advanced features guarantee productivity and efficiency improvements over conventional test equipment
- Meets most relevant safety standards for flash/hipot testing
- Test outputs are fully isolated from ground making this the safest tester on the market
- Saves up to 6000 test results electronically and can print labels and test reports
- Can be used with a barcode scanner to automate and de-skill the test process
- Can be programmed using a barcode scanner making it ideal for ISO quality systems
- Meets requirements for traceabilty of equipment and results in accordance with international approvals agencies (UL and CSA)
- Can be configured for single button operation with simple PASS/FAIL indication
- High performance, ideal for lab or audit environment conformance testing
- Multiple language capability
- Electrically isolated outputs not only protect the user but protect other personnel within the test environment.
- Advanced software available to allow SPC and storage of test results to a PC
- Can be controlled from a host device via RS232 interface
- Can be controlled via a PLC interface
- Works with the Clare Desk TnT label printer