Your hipot tester meter reads 1200 volts. How do you know that the test voltage is getting to your product? Have you plugged the product into the correct output? Are your test cables still good?
The HTT-1 was designed to provide a fast, safe and reliable way to verify proper operation of Dielectric Withstand (hipot) and Ground Continuity Testers between calibration cycles.
It allows the operator to check the result of the three failure modes encountered in production hipot and ground circuit testing (open ground, high leakage current, and dielectric breakdown) separately or in any combination to verify proper test equipment operation. A passing test can also be simulated.
- The stock HTT-1 simulates the following failures:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (open)H
- igh Leakage Line to Ground (short)
- Dielectric Withstand Failure (Arc View window displays an arc at 750Vac ± 200V).
- The HTT-1 can also be set to simulate passing tests:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (short)
- Normal Leakage Line to Ground (open)
- Dielectric Withstand OK (up to 3000 volts)
- Works with any manufacturer'''s Dielectric Withstand or Ground Continuity Tester. The HTT-1 simulates the failures and your tester should return results consistent with the switch settings on the front panel of the HTT-1
- The HTT-1 is a passive device. No batteries or power is required
- Verifies proper operation of your equipment in less than a minute
- Light weight
- Simple to operate
- Saves time
- Custom configurations available
- 1 year warranty