Model AV/DV-25VA-95/10-SD is an ac & dc portable tester made for field testing inspectors who are well trained to do high-voltage testing. The high-voltage lead has a clip instead of a retractable probe, and because of that, the inspector (operator) must wear high-voltage gloves while using this tester.
- 4 Lights ( power-on, high-voltage-on, fault, and line-fault )
- Power on/off switch, Reset button, Voltage adjust knob, and safety device for incorrectly wired or ground faulty power-outlet
- One input line-cord, one ground lead c/w a clip and one high-voltage lead c/w a clip
- Trip current set at 95 mA ac and 10 mA dc
- Voltmeter: 0-2500 Vac
- Ammeter: 0-100 mA ac and 0-10 mA dc