The Guardian 10kVAC, 12kVDC and 20kVDC are three different Hipot Testers designed for specific electrical safety test applications. The Guardian 10kVAC kVAC is intended for high voltage AC testing and the Guardian 12kVDC and 20kVDC for high voltage DC testing. The Guardian 12kVDC and 20kVDC instruments also measure insulation resistance (IR). Selecting the right instrument for the specific application, provides a cost effective solution to special electrical safety compliance testing.
The Guardian 12kVDC Hipot Tester performs DC Hipot Tetsing over the voltage range from 100 to 12,000V DC with a maximum leakage current output of 10mA. Additionally, the 12kV tester provides Insulation Resistance measurement capability over a range of 100kΩ to 50GΩ at test voltages from 50 to 1000V DC. The new improved discharge function allows for fast controlled discharge of the DUT.
- Programmable Ramp and Test Times
- Storage of 99 Tests Setups with 99 Steps per Setup
- Continuous Leakage Current Monitoring
- Programmable Trip Current
- Front Panel Lockout via Password
- Remote Control Interface
- Standard RS232, IEEE-488 and Printer Interfaces,
- Optional Insulation Resistance Measurements from 100kΩ to 50GΩ
- High and Low Test Limits
- Programmable min/max limits
- Setup storage
- Arc detection