Valhalla Scientific is offering the latest in high-technology product safety testing to meet UL, CSA and other safety requirements. AC-DC current leakage, low resistance, Dielectric Analysis testing is now available in one completely auto-mated instrument. After twenty-five years of manufacturing high quality test instruments, Digital Power Analyzers, Low Resistance Digital Micro-Ohmmeters, and Precision Calibration equipment, Valhalla is pleased to introduce the 5880A Automatic Hipot Tester, which evaluates insulation breakdown and earth continuity in one single GPIB automated tester.
Pass Fail Testing Multi-function Dielectric Capability AC & DC dielectric strength, insulation resistance and earth continuity can all be tested automatically in any sequence without stopping or changing test set-ups.
Built-in user memory allows for storage of up to 100 test routines. Recall and edit capability make it easy to run or change a stored program.
- The user can select the exact AC or DC voltage required for testing, up to 5000V standard and up to 7000 VDC optional.
- User can select the precise high and low current limits for the test. AC current measures real apparent and total current.
- The low resistance mode checks the ground path using 50mA to ensure a safer test. Both high and low limits can be selected in the automatic mode, 30 amp ground testing option available
- Output Frequency: 50 Hz to 100Hz with 1Hz resolution independent of line power frequency.
- Output Waveform: Digitally synthesized, low distortion sinewave.
- Current Sensing Modes: Resistive current (in-phase), reactive current (out-of-phase), or total current
- Resistance Range: 100KOhms - 65GOhms
- Test Voltage: 100 - 2500 VDC
- Accuracy: Insulation resistance is a calculated value. The accuracy for this function is the combined uncertainty of the DC Output Voltage + Leakage Current Sensing Accuracy.