The Vitrek 944i Hipot Tester combines AC dielectric strength testing (AC Hipot) with DC dielectric strength testing (DC Hipot), Insulation Resistance (HV IR) and a low resistance chassis ground continuity measurement all in one feature-rich automated instrument. This compact dielectric tester lets you measure four electrical safety test parameters from a single test connection-all with the touch of a button.
Our 944i delivers top performance and versatility for manufacturing tests, product safety engineering, component evaluation, as well as research and development applications. Most hipot testers lack the sensitivity to accurately detect low leakage current levels. The 944i uses dynamic ranging to provide leakage readings down to 2μA full scale with 1nano-amp resolution.
When it comes to overall dielectric performance - You will find that the multi-function 944i is loaded with features that even the larger more expensive dedicated testers don't offer. Powerful features including automatic calibration, built-in diagnostics, internal watchdog safety monitor, user memory for up to 100 test routines, arc detection and available interface package with IEEE-488.2, RS232 and direct test results printout capability.
- AC & DC Hipot plus Insulation Resistance and Ground Continuity in a single feature rich, compact instrument
- AC Hipot to 5KV standard, 8KV RMS AC optional
- DC Hipot to 5KV standard, 7KV and 10KVDC optional
- Easy to use Full Menu Prompting, walks you through the test set-up
- Test Database stores 200 test steps for easy recall
- Powerful 35mA Sourcing capability
- On-board Phase Detection measures total, resistive or capacitive Leakage Current
- Continuous Output Frequencies from 50 to 100Hz
- IR measurement to 5KV and 200GΩ
- Continuity measurement to 8.5Ω full scale (500Ω optional), resolution to 1mΩ
- Leakage Current measurement to 1nA
- Optional IF-4 Interface package includes GPIB, RS232, VICL & Printer Ports
- Separate Ramp & Dwell, Min & Max current limits
- Covers-on Automatic Calibration
- Built-in controls for HV Scanner and Ground Bond Tester
- Mark Certified to EN61010
- Includes NIST Traceable Certification with data
- Three Year Extended Warranty
- Made in the USA