The CPX200 is designed to meet the need for flexibility in the choice of voltage and current capabilities. Todays engineers often need the voltage range capability of a 0 to 35V PSU and the current capability of 10A PSU. Normally, however, the maximum voltage and maximum current are not required simultaneously. A conventional bench PSU has a fixed current limit giving a power capability that reduces directly with the output voltage.
- Dual isolated outputs, 175 watts each
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage & current combinations within a maximum power range
- Higher current capability at lower voltages
- Variable OVP trips
- Precision control & metering
- Selectable remote sense terminals
- Compact half-rack 3U case size