Frequency Range Max.
MXG Analog Signal Generator
Agilent MXG analog has three frequency range options to choose from to meet your specific RF test and budget requirements.
Selecting Option 503 equips the Agilent MXG analog to generate signals in a 250 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range.
Option 503 is recommended for test cases that require CW and analog modulated RF test signals at or below 3 GHz carrier frequencies. Common signal generation uses include LO and clock substitution, interference generation, and reference signal generation for analog components and receivers.
Options:N5181A-006 Instrument security N5181A-099 Expanded license key upgradeabilityN5181A-1CM Rackmount kitN5181A-1CN Front handle kitN5181A-1CP Rackmount with front handle kitN5181A-1CR Rack slide kitN5181A-1EA High output powerN5181A-1EM Move all connectors to rear panelN5181A-1EQ Low Power (Less Than -110DBM)N5181A-1ER Flexible reference input (1-50MHz)N5181A-320 Pulse train generator, fixed perpetual licenseN5181A-501 Frequency range from 100kHz to 1GHzN5181A-503 Frequency range from 100kHz to 3GHzN5181A-506 Frequency range from 100kHz to 6GHzN5181A-A6J ANSI Z540-1-1994 CalibrationN5181A-ABA Hardcopy of the English Documentation SetN5181A-ABJ Hard Copy of MXG Japanese Users GuideN5181A-AKT Russia - Russian LocalizationN5181A-AMG Calibration + Uncertainties + Guardbanding (Accredited)N5181A-AXT Hard Transit CaseN5181A-CVR Front panel coverN5181A-UK6 Commercial calibration certificate with test dataN5181A-UNT AM, FM, phase modulationN5181A-UNU Pulse ModulationN5181A-UNW Narrow pulse modulationN5181A-UNZ Fast switching1CM010A Rackmount Flange Kit 88.1mm H (2U) - Two Flange Brackets, Four Hole Plugs
- Covers the cellular and lower ISM frequency bands
- Frequency resolution: 0.01 Hz
- Phase noise performance: -116 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz carrier, 20 kHz offset
- Output power: +14 dBm (measured) at 3 GHz with electronic attenuator
- Frequency switching speed: 5 ms standard (SCPI mode & list mode) or 1.05 ms (SCPI) and 800 us (list) with Option UNZ
- TCXO time base reference provides excellent frequency accuracy and drift characteristics