The Keysight (formerly Agilent) N9020A-508 MXA signal analyzer takes signal and spectrum analysis to the next generation, offering the highest performance in a midrange signal analyzer with the industry’s fastest signal and spectrum analysis, eliminating the compromise between speed and performance. With a broad set of applications and demodulation capabilities, an intuitive user interface, outstanding connectivity and powerful one-button measurements, the MXA is ideal for both R&D and manufacturing engineers working on cellular, emerging wireless communications, general purpose, aerospace and defense applications.
The MXA is designed to accelerate the development of new wireless devices for quick delivery to manufacturing and the marketplace. It has the versatility to easily adapt to your evolving test requirements by addressing multiple formats, generations and devices. Real-time spectrum analyzer capability can be added as an upgrade to new and existing MXAs to help you capture and understand the most elusive signals in an increasingly complex signal environment. Coupled with 160 MHz of wide-band analysis bandwidth, the MXA allows you to make accurate analysis of next-generation wireless communications and connectivity signals. The N9020A MXA signal analyzer is a member of the X-Series spectrum analyzers, which is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software.
The Keysight N9020A-508 offers a frequency range of 10 Hz to 8.4 GHz (DC coupled) and 10 MHz to 8.4 GHz (AC coupled). Innovative breakthroughs enable the N9020A-508 MXA signal analyzer to achieve the industry's fastest signal and spectrum analysis eliminating the compromise between speed and performance.
- 30 to 300% faster than other spectrum and signal analyzers
- 25 MHz analysis bandwidth
- +15 dBm TOI, -151 dBm/Hz DANL (-154 dBm/Hz typical), 0.3 dB absolute amplitude accuracy and 73 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (78 dB typ. with noise correction on)
- Spectrum analysis, mobile WiMAX, W-CDMA, HSDPA/HSUPA and phase noise measurement applications
- Modern connectivity: LXI-C certified, USB, 100based-T LAN, GPIB
- Most advanced user interface in an analyzer
- Open Windows XP operating system
If you are looking for a new or well-maintained used Keysight (formerly Agilent) N9020A-508 MXA Signal Analyzer (8.4 GHz) for rent, lease or sale, contact us or request a quote today.