High end frequency limit
Resolution Bandwidth Max.
Resolution Bandwidth Min.
Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
The R&S FSH4.04 spectrum analyzer is rugged, handy, and designed for use in the field. Its low weight, its simple, well-conceived operation and the large number of measurement functions make it an indispensable tool for anyone who needs an efficient measuring instrument for outdoor work.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3.6 GHz or 8 GHz
- High sensitivity (< 141 dBm (1 Hz), with preamplifier < 161 dBm (1 Hz))
- Low measurement uncertainty (<1 dB)
- Measurement functions for all important measurement tasks related to the startup and maintenance of transmitter stations
- Internal tracking generator (with versions .14, .24, .18, and .28) and internal VSWR bridge (with versions .24 and .28)
- Two-port network analyzer (versions .24 and .28)
- Easy-to-replace Li-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of operation
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
- Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys
- Saving of measurement results on SD card
- LAN and USB interface for remote control and transfer of measurement data
- R&S FSH4View software for simple documentation of measurement results