High end frequency limit
Resolution Bandwidth Max.
Resolution Bandwidth Min.
FSU Spectrum Analyzer
The R&S FSU67 is the first spectrum analyzer with a direct frequency range to 67 GHz and fundamental mixing. It allows measurements to 67 GHz without using cumbersome setups with external mixers.
- Simplified test set-ups with just one connection from 20 Hz to 67 GHz
- Full span sweep of 67 GHz
- Unambiguous frequency indication without the image response and multiple responses known from external harmonic mixers
- Wider level range with a much higher allowable reference level than with harmonic mixers
- Good level accuracy to 67 GHz
- Low noise floor: -152 dBm (1 Hz) at 2 GHz, -130 dBm (1 Hz) at 65 GHz
- Wide range of resolution bandwidth: 1 Hz to 50 MHz
- Versatile filter characteristics: Gaussian, channel filters, FFT, 6-dB EMI filters
- Full range of detectors including RMS, quasipeak
- Comprehensive power measurement functions (CP, ACP, time domain power)
- NRP power heads can be connected directly (Option FS-K9 and NRP-Z6 required)
- Harmonic distortion and spurious emissions measurement function
- High display linearity < 0.1 dB
- Phase noise and noise figure application firmware
- External generator control for use of an external microwave generator as tracking generator for scalar network measurements