The specification of the Tektronix 475DM44 oscilloscope is similar to the 475 oscilloscope. The DM44 uses a 3 1/2 digit LED Display with five seven segmet arrays. It can measure in on of these modes: voltage, resistance, temperature or 1/TIME and TIME (in ms or µs and 1/ms or 1/µs indicated by two LED). The instrument can measure time by using two moveable intensified horizontal zones within the CRT. For example measures delay sweep time, rise time, frequency, period and phase shift. On the left side of the DM44 there are two banana jacks and a temperature probe tip connector.
- DC Voltage Ranges 0 to 1.2 kV in 5 steps from 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V and 1200 V
- Resolution 100 µV Accuracy within 0.1% of reading, +/-1 count
- Input Resistance 10 megohm, all ranges (user option, remove an internal wire strap to increase input resistance to 1 Gohm on the 200 mV and 2 V range
- Rejection Ratio Normal Mode, at least 60 bD at 50 and 60 Hz
- Rejection Ratio Common Mode, at least 100 dB at DC and 80 dB at 50 and 60 Hz
- Recycle Time approximately 3.3 measurements per second