The Handyscope HS4 is the successor of the popular Handyscope HS3. Built for customers who want to extend their measuring capabilities even further, this powerful computer controlled measuring instrument now features four input channels. The HS4 has, just like its predecessor, the four main measuring instruments: a Multimeter, an Oscilloscope, a Spectrum analyzer, and a Transient recorder.
The Handyscope HS4 features a user selectable 12 bit, 14 bit, or 16 bit resolution (14 bit effective, SNR 95 dB), 200 mV - 80 V full scale input range, 128 Ksamples record length per channel and a sampling frequency up to 50 MHz on all four channels.
The AWG is not included in the Handyscope HS4. Therefore, the HS4 is the ideal pc based measuring instrument for customers that want a high number of inputs and yet do not need a signal generator.
Connected to the fast USB 2.0 interface, the Handyscope HS4 does not require an external power supply, once again fully supporting the "Plug in and measure" motto of TiePie engineering.
The universal software that is delivered with the Handyscope HS4 turns your PC into a storage oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, a voltmeter and a transient recorder. An intelligent auto setup allows the inexperienced user to perform measurements immediately. The software allows you to save instrument settings on disk. Later these setting files can be recalled, reducing the setup time of your instrument to an absolute minimum.
- Creaste virtual instruments (combine maximum of 128 instruments)
- Extension to maximum of 512 channels
- USB 2.0 connection (USB 1.1 compatible)
- Sample speed up to 50 MHz per channel (Model HS4-50)
- 12 to 16 bit resolution (6 μVolt resolution)
- 5 MHz bandwidth
- Input sensitivity from 200 mVolt up to 80 Volt
- Large memory up to 131060 samples per channel
- Four integrated measuring devices
- Spectrum analyzer with a dynamic range of 95 dB
- Fast transient recorder up to 100 kHz
- Several trigger features
- Auto start/stop triggering
- Auto disk function up to 1000 files
- Auto setup for amplitude axis and time base
- Auto trigger level and hysteresis setting
- Cursor measurements with setup read-outs
- Multi window signal display
- Multi channel display