The mixed-signal oscilloscopes (MSO), with 2 analog channels and 16 digital channels, uniquely combine the detailed signal analysis of a scope with the multichannel timing measurements of a logic analyzer. They let you see the complex interactions among your signals on up to 18 channels at the same time. No more guesswork and no more poking around to see a few channels at a time.
- Unique 2+16 channel MSO model
- 60 MHz
- Patented high-definition display with superior horizontal resolution
- 4 MB of MegaZoom deep memory mapped to 32 levels of intensity, 25 million vectors/second
- Powerful, flexible triggering including I²C, SPI, LIN, CAN and USB
- Standard built-in floppy, RS-232 and parallel ports, FFTs
- Quick Help in 11 languages