Agilent’s InfiniiVision MSO7012A, equipped with a 12.1” XGA display, comes in a quiet package that is just 6.5” deep, and weighs only 13 pounds. With the world’s fastest uncompromised update rate, up to 100,000 waveforms per second, see subtle signal detail and infrequent events other scopes miss. A wide range of application packages provide rapid measurement insight.
The Agilent InfiniiVision 7000 Series shows a more accurate representation of target signals than any other scope in its class, engineered with the best signal visibility. Quickly capture and analyze analog, digital, and serial signals in real time with fast and responsive always-on MegaZoom III deep memory. The 7000 Series allows you to see more subtle signal detail and more infrequent events than any other scope on the market.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- 2 analog plus 16 digital channels
- 2 GSa/s sample rate
- Standard 8 Mpts MegaZoom III deep memory
- 12.1” XGA display with 256 intensity levels shows subtle signal detail
- Industry’s-fastest uncompromised update rate of up to 100,000 waveforms/sec displays infrequent events
- Serial decode and trigger for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, mask/waveform limit testing, RS-232, and other UART testing
- Complete connectivity including: USB, LAN, XGA display out, LXI Class C compliant - standard
- Broad set of automated measurements and application options