The M611 Logic State Analyzer, in combination with a standard personal computer, provides a full-featured, high-performance tool for the troubleshooting and performance verification of digital circuits.
A logic analyzer is the digital counterpart of an analog oscilloscope. It allows a number of digital input signals to be sampled and stored sequentially in a high-speed memory or buffer. A logic analyzer can also recognize a condition, or sequence of conditions, on the input data and use that combination of events to trigger data storage.
The information acquired is displayed as oscilloscope-like waveforms or as list of numbers representing a sequence of logic states. The M611 Logic Analyzer is very compact and communicates with the PC through the parallel port or USB port (with optional adapter).
- Timing Analysis and State Analysis Modes
- 100 MSa/s in Time Analyis Mode, 50MSa/s in State Analysis Mode
- 32 Input channels in Timing Analysis Mode, 30 channels in State Analysis Mode
- 512K samples per channel
- Each channel setable to 3.3V CMOS, 5V CMOS or TTL trigger level
Data capture before or after trigger point setable from 8 to 524280 samples in the step of 8 samples
- Windows 9x/Me/2000/NT/XP User Interface