Saluki Technologies S3602C Overview
BRL Test is your authorized Saluki Technologies distributer. 407-682-4228
New, 36 month manufacturer's warranty
The Saluki Technologies S3602
Series VNA's are designed with new hardware architecture which greatly improves many key specifications such as scanning speed, system dynamic range etc. The Saluki S3602C
is equipped with a high-performance embedded computer which runs a Windows operation system. The user interface is intuitive and easy to operate.
The Saluki S3602 provides many calibration methods including frequency response, single interface, responsive isolation, enhanced response, dual interface and electrical calibration. S3602 has many display formats including logarithmic amplitude, linear range, standing wave, phase, group delay, Smith chart, polar coordinates. S3602 equipped with many standard interfaces including USB, LAN, GPIB, VGA.
Apart from all features of conventional vector analyzer the Saluki S3602 is capable of 2D scanning of mixer / inverter and gain compression, and of multi-functional comprehensive parameter test of S Parameter under pulse circumstance, which can precisely measure amplitude-frequency characteristics, phase-frequency characteristics and group-delay characteristics of microwave network.
Applications include: transmission/reception module measurement, dielectric material property measurement, microwave pulse characteristic measurement and photoelectric property measurement; this analyzer is a necessary tester in the scientific research, production process of systems like radar, communication and navigation.
Specifications and features:
- Frequency coverage from 10MHz to 43.5 GHz
- Flexible calibration types, compatible with many calibration parts
- Support Multi-window, multi-channel Measurement, instantly execute intricate measurement plan
- Include multiple display formats including logarithmic amplitude, linear range, standing wave, phase, group delay, Smith circle map, polar coordinates
- Support USB, GPIB, LAN, VGA
- 12.1 inch high resolution touch screen
- One button measurement to simplify the setup procedures and improve the working efficiency
- Provide functions including Pulse S Parameter measurement, time domain measurement, mixer measurement, 2 dimensional measurement of gain compression, millimeter wave spread spectrum, antenna and RCS measurement reception.
- Embedded help files
- 64 measurement channels, 16 windows, 8 traces displayed on each window
- Display / hide auxilary keys through soft panel to realize quick operation
- Easy access to Ecal and other USB devices
- Rich and advanced calibration
See the video Saluki S3602 Vector Network Analyzer Introduction below.