Signal Hound BB60C
This spectrum analyzer is changing everything! The Signal Hound BB60C is a 6GHz real-time spectrum analyzer that sniffs out the signals you couldn't see before like out of band emissions, check transmitter faults with channel power and adjacent channel power, insure carriers are within assigned channel bandwidths, interfering signals and short transmission bursts in waterfall display, PLL overshoot and settling time in zero span, PLL transience in real-time spectral analysis and add 6 traces and markers in any configuration. It's a fraction of the size of traditional big boxes so it can be mounted closer for less line loss and it doesn't store anything preventing security issues. The Spike software really sets this unit apart for it includes modules like EMC. Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer, 6 GHz under $3000 ...wow! Call your BRL Test representative at 407.682.4228 to order now. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BB60C streams 140 MB/sec of digitized RF to your PC utilizing USB 3.0, providing an instantaneous bandwidth of 27 MHz, and sweep speeds of 24 GHz/sec.
The BB60C has significantly improved performance as compared to the BB60A. The BB60C has improved spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) by 20 dB, flattened the noise floor and band transitions by more than 8 dB, and extended available operating temperatures down to -40ºC and up to +65ºC instead of the previous model’s 0ºC to +50ºC range. The BB60C design has been tested and works flawlessly, with calibrated accuracy, for a 3 hour cold soak at -40ºC and also during a 24 hour hot soak at +65ºC.
The BB60C also adds new functionality in the form of configurable I/Q streaming bandwidths which will be retroactively available on the BB60A.
As a spectrum analyzer, our proprietary application programming interface (API) can perform up to 1.2 million FFT spectrums or 320 million FFT points every second, delivering real-time spectrum data to our open-source Graphical User Interface (GUI), or to your own software application. Because of these immense processing requirements, we recommend a desktop PC with an Intel quad-core i7-2600 or better, or a laptop with an i7-3612QM or better.
The BB60C is ideal as an RF recorder. Variable I/Q sample rates allow fine grained control over how much spectrum should be recorded. Data rates are choosable from 312.5k to 40M Samples/second I/Q with configurable band pass filters.
spectrum analyzer software features a 2-D waterfall or 3-D topographical view, as well as a GPU accelerated color persistence display. Normally undetectable events are easily seen in this mode. Turn on color persistence to see what you’ve been missing!
If your application requires GPS time stamping
of streaming RF data, the BB60C supports a 1 pulse-per-second (1-PPS) input, which provides 50ns (4 sample) timing accuracy.
- RF frequency range from 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Up to 24 GHz/sec sweep speed (≥10 kHz RBW)
- Wide dynamic range from -158 dBm to +10 dBm
- Resolution bandwidths available from 10 Hz to 10 MHz
- Powered solely through USB, no external power supply needed
- Powerful digital signal processing happens on the PC
- Software and hardware included for one low price
- Use our API (Application Programming Interface) to develop your own applications
- Get started quickly by customizing the included open-source GUI
- Digitized IF Data at 80 million samples per second
- 27 MHz instantaneous bandwidth
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 64-bit operating systems
- USB 3.0 communications providing 140 MB/sec sustained throughput to PC
- Measures under 9 inches long
Standard, Temperature Range: 0°C to +65°C $2879
Option 1, Temperature Range: -40°C to +65°C $3079