CCI PIMPro 1921
- Highly accurate portable PIM Analyzer provides two 40 watt carriers (40W x 2) with -125 dBm sensitivity all in a less than 36 pound carry-on size case
- Instantaneous Measurement Modes for PIM and Return Loss Frequency Sweep and PIM vs Time for both the 1850-1990 MHz and 1710-2155 MHz bands
- Self-calibrating to industry standards
- Variable output power from 17 to 46 dBm
- High impact water-resistant compact carrying case color coded to frequency band ideal for field environments
- Measures the 3rd 5th 7th and 9th reflective passive intermodulation
- Internal and external data storage
- Software and firmware updates downloadable via USB connection
- PiMPro Eco optional lab-based measurement and test automation software
- Universal and Basic 7–16 DIN component Accessory Kits available
CCI PiMPro Classic 1921 portable precision Passive Intermod (PIM) analyzer has been designed from the ground up to meet the specific challenges of PIM testing both in the field and in the lab. PiMPro Classic 1921 covers both the 1850-1990 MHz and 1710-2155 MHz bands. The Analyzer delivers maximum power of two carriers at 40 watts (40W x 2) and uncompromising accuracy of intermodulation (IM) measurements with a sensitivity of -125 dBm( -168 dBc at 20 watts). At less than 36 pounds the PIMPro Classic is rugged and compact in a portable carry-on size this combined with it's easy to use graphic navigation tools and unique touch screen display make it an invaluable tool for on site PIM testing.
Long-term Evolution (LTE) radios are configured for 40 watts or more output power per carrier. Since site configurations can have as many as four carriers per sector PIM testing at anything less than 40W x 2 does not accurately simulate live network traffic and is likely to understate actual site PIM levels. PiMPro's 40W x 2 power level allows for more realistic PIM level testing in the field. By design the PiMPro provides precise measurement of the 3rd 5th 7th and 9th order of intermodulation of any system or component under high-power conditions. In addition to passive intermodulation measurements the unit will provide VSWR and Return Loss values. PiMPro can be used to verify the integrity of individual passive components including connectors cable assemblies antennas filters making it an integral performance tool for both field and lab technicians.
PiMPro Eco is an optional software application for automating PIM lab-based measurements performed on the PiMPro family of analyzers. The application allows users to create and recall test profiles simultaneously perform frequency and power sweep create customized reports for distribution and control ancillary instruments such as network analyzers signal analyzers and power meters for related RF measurements. PiMPro Eco software includes the applications source code written in LabVIEW with a perpetual-use royalty-free license. PiMPro Eco source code can easily be modified for various lab field production and proprietary environments. CCI’s turn-key PIM solutions leverage best-in-class instrumentation partners RF-centric software expertise and a global support network.
- On site installation testing of antennas filters cable assemblies and other passive components
- Mobile operators can isolate site performance issues and perform interference testing
- Research and development teams can simulate site conditions with PIMPro's high power capability for prototype testing
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for passive component and cable manufactures for product testing