The 8000 OTDR is the first of a new generation of OTDRs that has been designed specifically for optical fiber and cable test applications. Its revolutionary "performance first" optical design delivers unsurpassed optical performance, and its MS Windows operating system facilitates integration of the OTDR into manufacturing networks. These features, combined with unique data acquisition capabilities, significantly reduce the time associated with many aspects of the OTDR measurement process, making it possible for fiber and cable manufacturers to increase production output and reduce manufacturing costs.
- High Performance Optoelectronic Design Unique
- High Speed Data Acquisition Techniques Windows
- Component Object Model (COM) Control Software
- OTDR Front Panel Software
- Highly Flexible Instrument Platform
- 1060, 1240, 1570 nm, other Wavelengths Available upon Request