165 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator with one or two Agilent 81111A ouput modules
: This model replaces the "industry-standard" Agilent 8110A with better performance for less money. Relative to the Agilent 81104A, it has the same features with higher frequency. Delay and pulse width (and repetition rate in non-PLL mode) are more accurate - of the order of 3% or, with self-calibration, 0.5%.
- Single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern generator
- 165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm (81111A) OR 330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm (81112A)
- Triggerable / PLL operation selectable
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- Self-cal for improved timing accuracy
- BNC outputs: single-ended (81111A) // differential (81112A)