The small-size PMP Series is a DC power supply that supports simple functions and provides constant multi-output voltage (CV) and current (CC).
PMP Series Lineup:
- PMP18-3TR Multi Channel Tracking DC Power Supply, 3ch, Rating: +18V /3A, +18V /3A, +6V /5A
- PMP25-2TR Multi Channel Tracking DC Power Supply, 3ch, Rating: +25V /2A, +25V /2A, +6V /5A
- PMP16-1QU Multi Channel Tracking DC Power Supply, 4ch, Rating: +25V /3A, +6V /2A, +16V/1A,-16V/-1A
The PMP Series supports "Multi-channel Tracking" that allows all types of output to be varied concurrently. It also provides a "Delay Function" that can change output on/off timing, and a "Memory Function" that can store output settings.
- Dual-tracking function capable of varying positive and negative voltages simultaneously
- Uncluttered, easy-to-use operation panel
- Preset memory function (three memories) for ease of use and convenience, even in manual operation
- High-resolution voltage/current display (4-digit display)
- TP-BUS (serial communications), maximum control distance: 200 m
- External analog remote control
- Five models with 2, 3, or 4 outputs