The AT-AWG500 is a high performance 500 MHz, 16 bit fully arbitrary waveform generator. With its powerful parallel architecture, the AT-AWG500 digital engine can perform complex runtime signal processing and waveform sequencing at high speed rates and resolution. The digital engine is well supported by a powerful analog front-end, which provides three outputs with different performance and analog signal conditioning options.
The AT-AWG500 parallel digital engine can run in Arbitrary, DDS (Direct Digital Synthesis) and True Arb (with external clock) Mode at a 500 MHz update rate and in 16 bit resolution.
The AT-XSS (Extended Synchronous System) expansion system provides up to 8 synchronous outputs without any loss in performance: 8 channels at 500MS/s.
- 500 MHz 16 bit fully arbitrary waveform generator
- Connect up to 8 instruments with AT-XSS bus
- Up to 349,504 different waveforms definable
- Waveform execution sequence statically defined or dynamically updated
- Triggering modes: single, continuous, stepped, burst
- 16 Bit ASK modulation
- Modulation low statically defined or dynamically updated to generate arbitrary signals modulated at runtime
- DDS Mode: 36 Bit DDS, FSK, PSK,7.27 mHz resolution
- LVOut: Single ended 50 Ohm full power bandwith, < 600 ps rise time, ±3V voltage swing
- HVOut: Single ended 50 Ohm output, < 1.8 ns rise time, ±12V voltage swing, programmable analog filters, attenuations, and current limitation
- DiffOut:Differential 100 Ohm output, < 1.2 ns rise time, ±6V voltage swing, programmable analog filters, and common mode voltage
- USB 2.0 interface (also supports USB 1.1)
- Windows 2000/XP OS - user friendly software control and configuration