The Clamp-On Meter Model 502 is a general-purpose professional clamp-on. A strong mechanical case design, quality materials, full ranges and compliance to international safety and quality standards ensure a professional and reliable tool. The model 502 is a True RMS clamp-on, which provides RMS meausrments for measuring in non-linear electrical environments.
The Model 502 is auto-ranging, and provides the user with AAC, VAC, VDC, Ohms, Continuity, as well as a frequency measurement function. The jaw opening for the Model 502 is 1.1 inches (28mm).
- Compact size - fits into your pocket
- 400AAC current measurements
- 600VAC/DC volts measurements
- TRMS meaasurements
- Resistance measurements to 400Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 40Ω
- Frequency measurements from V and A
- Hold function to freeze readings
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment bargraph
- Includes test leads and a soft carrying pouch