Precision Impedance Analyzer, model 6520A, provides precise and fast testing of components at frequencies up to 15 MHz. Basic measurement accuracy is ±0.05% making it the best in its class.
The accuracy and versatility makes 6520A the ideal choice for many different tasks and applications including passive component design, dielectric material characterisation and manufacturing test.
Engineers need to evaluate component characteristics at high frequencies with high levels of accuracy. The 6520A 15 MHz Precision Impedance Analyzer is therefore ideal for many demanding tasks, combining accuracy and ease of use at an affordable price.
- Precise high frequency impedance measurements
- Characterize components to 15 MHz
- Very fast measurement speed
- 0.05% basic measurement accuracy
- Comprehensive measurement functions
- Variable drive and bias levels
- Easy to use with large TFT touch screen
- Clear graphic displays aids measurements
- Intuitive user interface
- Fully programmable over GPIB
- Wide range of interfaces such as monitor, projector, keyboard, mouse, printer
- Protection against charged capacitors
- Competitively priced