The OX 6152 oscilloscope is a "real-time" FFT analyser. With its 2 measurement channels rated 300 V CAT II, it can display up to 4 curves on screen.
The new version of the OX 6152 is equipped with an SD card, increasing its storage capacity to 2 GB. Furthermore, this version benefits from a lifetime warranty.
This ergonomic, compact instrument includes a built-in storage space for stowing cables or probes.
On the front panel, there are 28 direct-access function keys and the "Windows-like" menus make the OX 6000 even simpler to use.
- Display: LCD with backlighting, 4 curves + 4 references
- Bandwidth: 150 MHz
- Vertical resolution: 10-bit converter and 4-digit display
- Large input dynamic range: 2.5 mV to 100 V/div
- Advanced trigger modes: Auto, Normal, One-shot, Auto Level 50 %, CH1, CH2, EXT, LINE, Front, Pulse Width, TV Frame, TV Line, Hold-off
- Multimeter: 2 x 8,000-point channels + min/max bargraph, time/date-stamped recording
- Other measurements: resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature, diode test
- Communication: local Ethernet, remote Ethernet, RS232 and USB
- "SX-Metro" application software for PC