The TekScope® THS700 Series Oscilloscope/DMM combines a full-featured real-time oscilloscope with a True RMS digital multimeter in rugged, battery-operated instruments. Scope and meter modes can operate simultaneously and independently on the same or separate signals. The high-resolution, backlit display and pop-up menus make it easy for users to take full advantage of the instrument''s many features. These include cursors, video trigger, voltage and resistance measurements, and storage of waveforms, data, and instrument setups. In addition, they offer the most comprehensive triggering capabilities - external trigger and extensive triggering including delay, pulse width, and video.
The THS700A Series is ideal for electronic applications - at the bench or at the site.
- Two independently floating isolated scope and DMM channels for safety
- 3-3/4 DMM with Datalogger
- Full Floating Measurement Capability up to 600 VRMS
- 8 ns Glitch apture
- Rugged design and extra bright backlit light for work in challenging environments
- Advanced Trigger - Delay, Pulse, and Video (Line Count and Field Select)
- Roll Mode
- 21 Automatic Measurements
- RS-232 Progammability/Communications
- NiCd battery, AC adapter and deluxe soft carrying case for maximum portability in the field
- Deluxe Soft Carrying Case