Com-Power LI-220C BRL Test is your authorized Com-Power distributor. Call 407-682-4228 to order. Ususally ships same day.
The LI-220C Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISN) provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by most worldwide standards for commercial products. CE marked. The LI-220C is compliant with both CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4. The LISN provides defined stable impedance and isolates the EUT from power source influences, thereby providing accurate and repeatable results. The LI-220A includes one pair of single-conductor networks, housed together, to be installed in series with each current-carrying conductor in a single- phase, dual-phase or DC power system. A second LI-220A pair can be used to accommodate 3-phase power systems (Wye or Delta configurations). This LISN uses air-core inductors to prevent saturation and permeability variation. The mounting plate of the LI-220C is left unpainted in order to facilitate connection to earth ground in its installation, which is essential due to high leakage current. Use of a Transient Limiter for impedance matching, reduction of out-of-band emissions and transient protection for your measurement instrument is highly recommended and available from Com- Power. All Com-Power LISNs are individually calibrated in compliance with the relevant requirements of CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4. Impedance, Phase, Isolation, and Insertion Loss data is supplied with each unit, along with the calibration certificate.
- Product Name: Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISN)
- Specification: CISPR 16-1-2 / ANSI C63.4
- Application: Power Line conducted emission tests
- Frequency Range: 9 KHz - 30 MHz
- RF Connector: 50 Ohms N-type (female)
- Current Rating: 20 Amperes AC, 14 Amperes DC
- Voltage Rating: 270 VAC (Line to Ground), 380 VDC
- Inductors: 250 & 50 microhenry (air-core)
- Mains & EUT Connections: IEC 60320, C-20 @Mains and Universal multi-configuration @EUT
- Dimensions (each network): 16.75 x 15.5 x 7.5 inches / 42.5 x 39.3 x 19 cm
- Weight (each network): 20.5 lbs / 9.3 kg
- Insertion Loss: 6 dB to 1 dB (9 kHz to 15 kHz), Decreasing linearly with log of frequency
- < 1dB (15 kHz to 30 MHz)
- Isolation: 20 dB to 40 dB (9kHz to 50 kHz), Increasing linearly with log of frequency
- >50 dB ( 50 kHz to 30 MHz)
The LI-220A is a dual-conductor network capable of
handling currents up to 20 Amps(AC) per line. The EUT
power port is fitted with a universal, multi-configuration
receptacle, which accomodates almost any EUT plug
without the need for adapters. The power input port is
fitted with a standard IEC C20 receptacle.
As shown in the diagrams on the right, the LI-220C can
be installed into any type of power system, including DC,
single-phase, dual-phase and even three-phase systems.
Com-Power Transient Limiters are a recommended
accessory in order to protect the RF input of your
measuring instrument from potentially damaging,
instantaneous voltage transients. The transient limiter
also reduces the possibility of overload by incorporating
two 5 dB attenuation/impedance matching pads, in
addition to its low-pass and high-pass filter sections
which further attenuate any out-of-band emissions.
All Com-Power LISNs are individually calibrated in
compliance with the relevant requirements of CISPR
16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4. Impedance, Phase, Isolation,
and Insertion Loss data is supplied with each unit, along
with the certificate of calibration. Recognized ISO 17025
accredited calibration is also available upon request.
(Previous version Com-Power LI-220A)