BRL Test is your authorized Com-Power distributor. Call now to order 407-682-4228.
Com-Power CDN-M250E Coupling/Decoupling Network is designed specifically for conducted immunity testing (per IEC 61000-4-6) of products using two conductor power cable. The disturbance signals are coupled to each conductor individually. The CDN-M250E has a current rating of 50 Amps. Com-Power CDNs are available for power supplies from 1 to 5 conductors. This CDNs cover the frequency range of 150 kHz - 230 MHz.
Individually calibrated. Complies with the requirement contained in the IEC 61000-4-6 and CISPR 16-1-2.
- Compliant Test Standards IEC -61000-4-6, CISPR 16-1-2
- Frequency Range 150 kHz to 230 MHz
- I/O rating for EUT/AE Ports 250 VAC, 350 VDC
- Max Input Voltage 40 V
- Application Two wire power cables
- Current rating 50 Amps (AC), 35 Amps (DC)
- RF Input Connector 50 Ω BNC (female)
- I/O Connection 5.2 mm banana socket with shrouded
- Common mode impedance 150 kHz - 24 MHz: 150Ω ± 20Ω
- 24 MHz - 80 MHz: 150Ω + 60Ω / ? 45Ω
- 80 MHz - 230 MHz: 150Ω + 60Ω / ? 60Ω
- Voltage Division Factor 9.5 dB +3 / -1 dB