The new JDSU Very Short Range (VSRe) OTDR Module for the MTS/T-Berd 8000 and MTS/T-Berd 6000 product platforms provides the needed performance with maximum efficiency for any access/FTTx/Metro network test application.
In the telecommunication market of today, OTDR est solutions must be cost-effective, easy-to-operate and flexible for optimum use in all testing conditions. The VSRe PTDR module meets these challenges for both present and future needs.
The MTS/T-Berd product line has built a solid worldwide reputation based on cutting-edge design and performance. Compatibility with thousands of field-proven units deployed worldwide by every major telecommunications network operator enables easy migration to new network technologies while continuing to reduce expenses.
- Fast and precise fault location
- Fast detection
- Precise fault location
- One button automation
- No specific setting required
- Distance, loss, and ORL measurements
- Ideal for construction and maintenance
- Fully automatic or manual modes
- Templates for multi fiber acquisitions
- Automatic, semi-automatic, or manual measurments
- Multitrace display for trace comparison
- Auto filenaming and auto storage with comprehensive cable and fiber identification
- Macrobend detection