The 3194 Motor / Harmonic HiTester provides analysis of high-order harmonics up to the 3000th order. Additionally, with the optional 9603-01 EXTERNAL SIGNAL INPUT UNIT installed, the HiTESTER can directly measure torque and rotation speed, an essential feature for evaluating the performance of inverter motors. This makes it easy to construct measurement systems.
- Single-phase/2- and 3-wire, three-phase/3- and 4-wire
- Up to 3 channels from channels 1 to 6
- Measures voltage, current, active/reactive/apparent power, power factor, phase, frequency, current
- Capable of integrating power according to polarity
- Provides wave peak and efficiency measurements
- Measures harmonic level, percentage and phase angle of harmonic wave, total harmonic distortion (THD-F, THD-R)
- List, graph, vector, and waveform displays