The V-Class DC271A, DC241A and DC211A digitizers, offering switchable 50 Ω/1 MΩ input impedance, are a development on the DC271, DC241 and DC211 waveform digitizers.
The DC271A has four channels that can synchronously sample signals at rates of up to 1 GS/s. The DC241A offers two channels each with up to 2 GS/s sampling. Using channel interleaving, both the DC271A and DC241A achieve the same 4 GS/s single-channel performance offered by the DC211A. The modules combine this ultrafast sampling rate with a 1 GHz bandwidth at 50 Ω, and 300 MHz at 1 MΩ input impedance.
The DC271A, DC241A and DC211A include 128 kpoints, 256 kpoints, and 512 kpoints of storage memory respectively, optionally upgradeable to up to 8 Mpoints, 16 Mpoints and 32 Mpoints.
- 2 channels
- 1 GHz bandwidth with 50 Ω, 300 MHz bandwidth with 1 MΩ
- 1-4 GS/s sampling rate
- Acquisition memory from 256 kpoints up to 16 Mpoints (optional)
- Full front-end amplification with internal calibration
- Mezzanine front-end with input protection
- Complete pre- and post-triggering
- Multi-purpose I/O connectors for trigger, clock, reference and control signals
- Low dead-time (< 800 ns) sequential recording with time stamps for up to 8000 segments
- Modular, 6U CompactPCI standard (PXI compliant)
- High-speed PCI bus transfers data at sustained rates up to 100 MB/s to host PC
- Auto-install software with application code examples for C/C++, Visual Basic, MATLAB, National Instruments LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI