The T344 is a compact 4-channel, 32 MHz waveform generator. It incorporates four DDS waveform synthesizers that may be used independently or synchronously to produce polyphase signals. Waveforms include sine, triangle, sawtooth, noise, and precision square/PWM outputs. User-loaded arbitrary waveforms may be generated.
Test relays allow any output to be diverted to a test connector for in-system calibration verification. Built-In-Self-Test is provided.
The T34x family of generators includes the T340 and T346.
- Four independently programmable waveform outputs: sine, triangle, sawtooth, square/PWM, Gaussian noise, and arbitrary waveforms
- Channels may be synchronized for coordinated polyphase or time-synced signals at same or ratio frequencies. Multiple T344s may be synced
- 0-32 MHz outputs with milli-Hertz resolution
- Up to 10.24 volts p-p output, programmable 5:1 attenuation and DC offset
- Test output and BIST are included
- External universal power supply or 12-volt DC power
- RS-232 interface standard; Ethernet optional
- OEM packaged or board-only custom