LeCroy s LW400B Series WaveStation is a dual-channel, 400 MS/s arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) that combines high-performance with the flexibility and capability needed to quickly generate long, complex waveforms. The LW410B offers the same performance characteristics in a single channel unit. The WaveStation offers more than just great technical specifications. It provides a high level of functionality and ease of use while eliminating many of the traditional obstacles of AWGs.
LeCroy s WaveStation combines innovative signal processing, high-performance design, and human factors engineering to provide a truly intuitive and highly interactive arbitrary waveform generator.
- 100 ps feature placement and single-point resolution
- One- and two-channel versions
- Phase-synchronized signals on two channels
- 6 kHz to 400 MHz sample clock with 1 Hz resolution
- Live editing while viewing output waveform
- 8-bit vertical resolution
- Up to 1 Mbyte waveforms
- FastSwitch group sequence mode
- Internal hard drive
- Digital option for 8-bit TTL and ECL outputs
- Editing mode for digital data patterns
- CE, UL and cUL certified