The 2411B has outstanding performance, offering 16-bit vertical resolution and over 64k of horizontal memory. Standard or arbitrary waveforms are created through the front panel or optional WaveWorks Pro+software. The adjustable sample clock ranges from 0.1S/s to 2MS/s.
The superior fidelity and wide dynamic range make it ideal for applications involving high precision, low voltage or signal amplification. Some applications include micro miniature machine stimulation (MEMS), sensor simulations, sonar, automatic airbag triggering, multi-tone audio signals, cardiac and respiratory device testing.
- Very High-Fidelity - 0.005% Waveform Distortion
- 16-Bit (0.0015%) Resolution
- 0.1S/s to 2MS/s Adjustable Sample Rate
- 4 Fully-Programmable Sync Outputs
- 20 Standard Waveforms
- 64k Waveform Memory
- Stores 100 Custom Waveforms
- Summing Input
- 1000 Step Sequence Generator
- WaveWorks Pro+"" Waveform Creation SoftwareÜ
- ÜGPIB CommunicationsÜ
- ÜRack Mount Kit