General purpose AWG for frequencies less than 10 MHz. TEGAM Ümost popular arbitrary waveform generator models, the 2414A/2414B are high sample rate AWGs designed for applications where outstanding waveform memory is required. With up to 1,000 stored waveforms and 12-bit resolution, these models feature 160k points of active waveform memory.
Waveform editing can be performed through the front panel of the 2414A/2414B or with optional WaveWorks Pro+ software. RS-232C interface comes standard with each unit. GPIB interface is available, along with a wide variety of other options and accessories.
- Up to 160k waveform memory
- 12-bit vertical resolutionÜ
- 0.1 to 20 MS/s sampling rateÜ
- 20 standard waveformsÜ
- Summing inputÜ
- Programmable syncÜ
- Stores up to 1,000 custom waveformsÜ
- 0.06% waveform distortionÜ
- Standard RS-232C interfaceÜ
- 1 year warranty